Buying Home Plans with “Peace of Mind”
- A company owned by designers committed to providing the best possible house plans online.
- House plans that come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Have your house plans modified by our expert designers.
- A best price guarantee or receive an additional 5% off house plans.
- Receive free designer advice before and after purchasing our house plans.
- House plans designed by award-winning, top-selling architects and designers.
House Plans from The House Designers — A Company You Can Trust!
The House Designers understands that purchasing house plans is the first step in what will be for most families
and individuals, the biggest investment of their lives. We realize that the purchase of your house plans is a
serious consideration that will be the blueprints for possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars — or more! — spent on
building your new home. Know that our company was formed by the 10 leading residential home plan architects
and designers in the country and not just a third party investment company trying to make a profit. Since our
inception, we've recruited only the best house plan architects and designers in the country who meet our strict
requirements and who also meet ENERGY STAR®, Better Homes & Gardens® and Professional Builder's® best in-
the-industry standards and whom The House Designers serves all three of these prestigious companies as their
exclusive house plans provider.
Tips to finding your perfect house plan
- First, you'll need to set parameters for your preferred house plan square footage but don't use an exact square
footage. If you're interested in a 2,500 square foot home, search for homes between 2,200 and 2,800 square
feet. This allows you more options and keep in mind that you can always modify a plan.
- Determine how many bedrooms, bathrooms, stories and garages you want and add them to your search criteria,
and the depth and width parameters if you have any.
- Next, select the style of house plan you want or peruse though our architectural styles to help narrow down your
style preferences. Our house plans come in every architectural style available.
- The last basic search step is to look through our specialty collections that offer house plans with features like
house plans for sloping lots, home plans with daylight basements, house plans with ENERGY STAR®
credentials and much more. Remember though, that most of these items can be added to any of our house
plans, and the fewer options you choose here, the more house plans that will appear in your search results.
- You can also visit our Advanced Search page and find much more detailed search options like where you want
your master bedroom, whether you want side, rear or front facing garage doors and much more. Again, any of
our house plans can be modified to accompany these details.
- Get complimentary house plan search assistance to provide you with home plan suggestions or to help navigate
through our website by emailing, live chatting or calling (866) 214-2242. Our seasoned, courteous house plan
experts are eager to help you in any way that they can!