Finding The Right Master Suite
The master suite is your own private retreat so you’ll want to pay close attention to the details that make up its floor plan so it fits your needs and lifestyle, after all you spend a third of your life in your bedroom and no room in your home is more personal.
Many of our master suites feature sitting area, large master baths with spa tubs, private showers and dual sink, walk-in closets, large windows and private access to the outdoors. Keep in mind, if you find a house plan that you really like but want to add some amenities to the master suite, our designers offer free modification quotes on all their house plans. Gone are the days when a master bedroom was designed simply for sleeping – it’s all about pampering and a place to enjoy some private time. Check out this week’s issue of Dream Designs featuring our best-selling master suite house plans.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder