Heated Area: 1628 Sq. Ft. First Floor: 870 Sq. Ft. Second Floor: 758 Sq. Ft. Width: 41 Ft. Depth: 45 Ft. Bedrooms: 4 Bath: 2 Garage: 1 Styles: Beach, Cottage Foundation: Crawl Space Foundation, Optional Concrete Slab Foundation, Optional Custom Foundation Design
Learn more about the amenities and key features of The Jefferson - 1625 House Plan.
4. Positive vapor barrier to enhance comfort control
5. Centrally located plumbing and heating/AC for added efficiency
6. Small foot print to minimize land cost
7. Properly oriented, this home is designed to provide natural solar gain
8. New and improved framing techniques that allow previously un-insulated areas to become insulated.
9. All heat/AC ductwork is located within the heated area to maximize efficiency but all the ducts are hidden from view.
The kitchen is compactly but efficiently designed and has easy access to the washer/dryer, carport and butlers pantry. In addition, there is a buffet server, glass door china cabinet, eating bar and a built in desk. The open design of the living area disguises the fact this is a small compact home. The upper level bedrooms have maximum closet space and there are two built-in desk and books shelf units. The game room can also serve as an extra bedroom.