Water Conservation Tips
With summer fast approaching, you can already feel the heat from increased water bills across the nation. Topping the list of how consumers get relief from the heat are pools and spas, which need to be cleaned, filled and maintained before they can be enjoyed. And of course, there’s the constant running of air conditioners. All of these rely heavily on water usage.
I’m sure you see plenty of homes with home sprinkler systems operating, since most homeowners pride themselves during the spring and summer months with giving their home great curb appeal by having the greenest grass and most beautiful gardens. All of these summer treats require high water usage, which is why now is the perfect time to learn about some great ways to conserve water at home. Our latest issue of Home Ideas, features helpful tips for conserving water inside and outside your new home. We also have a great collection of outdoor living house plans, with many incorporating a pool or spa area in its design.
Get your free digital copy of “The Green Living Guide(tm) to Home Water Conservation,” a new groundbreaking book on water conservation for homeowners by Green Living Ideas and Kohler.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans