The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
The House Designers’ Housing Relief Program is available to assist organizations and families trying to rebuilding communities left devastated by natural disasters. Families left homeless by some of the worst disasters on record like the recent twister that roared through the Oklahoma killing 24 people, damaging or destroying as many as 13,000 homes and leaving as much as $2 billion in damage, will now have an opportunity to rebuild their lives with a brand new home.
According to NBC News, “The $2 billion damage figure was given by Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett and matched a preliminary estimate given by Oklahoma insurance officials to The Associated Press. That would make the tornado, which ravaged the city of Moore and parts of Oklahoma City, one of the most expensive in American history.”
The program offers a collection of over 6,000 house plans in a wide range of styles and styles at a substantial discount, including a unique selection of ENERGY STAR, eco-friendly house plans that can reduce monthly maintenance costs and utilities for families trying to rebuild their lives. This exclusive ENERGY STAR collection allows families to build a truly innovative new home with cutting-edge building techniques and products that allows them to cut their heating and cooling costs, improve their indoor air quality and create a healthy home after the stress and trauma a natural disaster puts on a family.
To find out how you can get involved with The House Designers’ Housing Relief Program, please call 866-214-2242 ext. 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Eco-Friendly Home Construction Upgrades
- Why House Plans Are Getting Smaller
- 5 Tips for Achieving Great Curb Appeal
- Modern, Affordable 3-story Residential Designs!
- How to Sell Your Existing Home for Top Dollar
- Building a Garage: Placement and Size Specifications
- Add Appeal to Your Home with These Design Tips
- America’s Favorite House Plan Styles
- We Have a Winner! Introducing the Stoney Creek House Plan
- Spring Home Maintenance Tips