Small & Green Home Plans
Our eco-friendly, small house plans have a wide range of energy saving elements, including ENERGY STARÂ® details that can help you save 20% to 30% off your energy costs. Our green home plans have all been selected from our best-selling collections and architectural styles, which include everything from tiny house plans, country home plans, fabulous kitchens to luxury one story and two story house plans. Check out our some of best selling green, small home plans in this weeks issue of Dream Designs.
One of our more popular green designs is the Shelton Road House Plan, THD-1858. This beautiful traditional green design is easy-to-build and features a flexible floor plan. The great room has 11â€™ 6â€ trayed ceilings, built-in cabinets and large energy-efficient windows to let in natural lighting. A well-equipped kitchen offers easy access to the formal dining room as well as the casual breakfast area. The expansive and well-appointed master suite features a 10â€™ trayed ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities. This home plan also comes with a 240 square foot unfinished bonus room.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans