Retired Couple Finds Perfect Floor Plan
A couple headed towards retirement contacted me a few weeks ago. They were looking to downsize from their current home of 3,000 sq. ft. and wanted a one-story floor plan. It was important that they still have enough living space for their children and grandchildren to stay and visit. After searching through several of our house plans, I came up with the Jasper. Just shy of 1,500 sq. ft. this three bedroom, split-floor plan seemed ideal! With its decorative and vaulted ceilings, it gives the illusion of much more space.
My customers loved the open floor plan and thought the breakfast room would be perfect to serve up a big brunch when the grandchildren came to visit. The split floor plan also allows them to enjoy their own space and privacy. I sold them the plan, and asked them to please send pictures when the construction of their new home was completed!
- Three Smaller Luxury House Plans
- Three Faces of Ranch House Plans
- Featured House Plans: One-Story Plans
- Small House Plan With Big Living
- Wonderful Ranch for One-Story Living
- Our newest house plans
- Perfect Craftsman House Plan
- Timeless two-story house plan
- Get Creative With Kitchen Cabinetry
- Homes Designed for Baby Boomers