Quality Of Home Construction On The Rise
Builders may not be putting up as many houses this year, but what they are building – they’re building better. This is due to better and more eco-friendly building products and practices, as well as working from better and more detailed home plans to satisfy consumers request for smaller more efficient homes. Youâ€™d be amazed how many amenities architects and designers can pack into a tiny house plan.
I recently read an interesting article about the J.D. Power and Associates 2009 U.S. New Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study, overall customer satisfaction with newly built, single-family homes is up 32 points to 811 on a 1,000 point scale from last year.
“Fierce competition among home builders has led to a market where only the strongest companies have survived,” said Paula Sonkin, vice president of the real estate and construction industries practice at J.D. Power and Associates. â€œThis is great news for new home buyers – particularly first-time buyers – since builders are offering unprecedented high levels of quality, value and service at relatively low prices.â€
And donâ€™t forget that the $8,000 first-time home buyer tax credit is set to expire on Nov. 30.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder