Outdoor Lighting Design Tips
By choosing the right outdoor lighting you can add curb appeal to your home and get more out of your outdoor living space. Whether it’s a deck, patio, kitchen, pool and spa, gazebo or garden area – express yourself with the latest outdoor lighting styles and trends. You can find some great decorative lighting ideas to help you light up your new home like a professional – no matter what your budget, style or needs in the latest issue of Home Ideas. You can find many more tips and trends for outdoor lighting from the American Lighting Association (ALA).
When it comes time to designing your outdoor lighting, you’ll need to consider the purpose of the lighting along with the basic methods for achieving energy efficiency. Generally speaking, outdoor lighting serves one or more purposes, which include aesthetics to illuminate your home’s exterior and landscape, security near your home’s entranceway and driveway and utility to illuminate your porch, pool, patio, deck and/or driveway. For some great inspiration visit our collection of outdoor living house plans.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans