Outdoor Kitchen Designs
As they say, the kitchen is the heart of the home – a place where families and friends come to share good food and company. Given the affection for the kitchen and outdoor cooking, it is hardly surprising that outdoor kitchens have become one of the hottest trends in the home building industry.
Gone are the days of fidgeting with hard-to-start, messy charcoal grills and broken starters on an antique propane grill. Today’s outdoor kitchen consists of anything from classic built-in grills on a cozy backyard patio to a state-of-the-art kitchen with multiple appliances that even include the kitchen sink!
Before you begin your product selection for grills, fireplaces, refrigerators and furniture be sure that you have chosen the right floor for your outdoor kitchen area. You’ll want to choose a floor that reflects your style and taste and compliments your home’s exterior decor. But don’t let fashion override safety, particularly if your outdoor kitchen adjoins a pool or spa retreat and is uncovered.
Homeowners want their outdoor kitchen to have all the amenities of their indoor counterpart. In fact, outdoor kitchens are becoming such a specialty in their own right that many architects and designers are including outdoor living spaces as an optional layout in their home plans.
- Which is Greener? Gas or Electric? | kitchen
- House Plans: Outdoor Living Spaces Popular Feature in New Home Designs
- Sizzling Kitchen and Bath Designs | house plans
- House Plans With Gorgeous Kitchen Islands
- House Plans With Outdoor Living Spaces
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- House Plans with Pools & Patios
- Latest Trends in Deck Design
- Proper Kitchen Design
- Designing An Outdoor Kitchen