Open Floor Plans Offer Easy Living
The House Designers have put together a premier collection of open house plans culled from their best and most popular designs. If you’re considering building a new home, first decide whether you want a single or bi-level house design and then begin our advanced search. Be sure to include open floor plans in your search criteria so you can preview our most popular designs.
An open floor plan invites light, air, flexibility, and style into your home so your home can change with you and your family for years to come. Even in a modest-sized home, open floor plans create a spacious feel typically found in larger, more costly homes. This weekâ€™s Dream Designs features some of our newest open floor plans.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans