Michael Weston’s Miami: The Homes of “Burn Notice”
Admit it. Who wouldn’t want to live in a home that was once featured in a famous television show? Well, fans of the USA Network original series Burn Notice are lucky. Not only are scrupulous records of all of Burn Notice’s filming locations available, but there are detailed photos of the real homes used as exteriors for the hit series.
Shot on location in Miami, Florida the show is about Michael Westen, a burned(discredited/terminated) spy. With no resources and all his connections severed, Michael Westen has to find the people who burned him using his skills as a CIA operative and the only people that are still talking to him. This team includes: his old friend Sam, his ex-girlfriend and former IRA explosives expert Fiona, and his mother Madeline.
There are lots of homes and locations noted for the filming of Burn Notice and a quick online search will bring you to the in-depth guide that shows you where certain scenes were filmed. Since they seem to cover much of Miami here are a few locations the team goes to there. The show is typically bright and colorful and the background is usually filled with palm trees and sometimes a Spanish style house plan with clay tiles and white stucco.
You could write a book on all the homes and locations Burn Notice has shot at in their six year run but if one thing is certain, it’s that the homes in Miami are wildly diverse. The sixth and final season of Burn Notice premieres on Thursday July 11 on the USA Network, but if you think you want a little bit more of Michael Westen’s Miami in your life, browse the Spanish house plan and Mediterranean house plan collections found at The House Designers.
- Spring Home Maintenance Tips
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: The Charmed House
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans