House Plans With Inspiring Interior Designs
When it comes to interior design, how you decorate your walls and floors can really make a difference when bringing your home’s style and décor together. Our house plans feature so many great interior photographs to help inspire the designer in all of us. You’ll find everything from gorgeous cabinetry, lighting fixtures, columns and millwork, faucets, flooring, wall coverings and colors to small accents to help inspire you.
Our most recent issue of Home Ideas focuses on flooring and features the latest green flooring options like radiant floor heating, handscraped hardwood, bamboo and cork. Remember your floor is a key design element so you’ll want to spend some time selecting the right materials, colors, patterns, textures and even shapes for each room.
Choosing a floor that you will love to live with is not just a matter of looks. The floor must suit your lifestyle. Do you have children or do you plan on having children down the road? Do you have pets? Are you concerned with slipping? How much time are you willing to commit to maintaining your floor? Are you concerned with indoor air quality, allergens and/or odors?
Learn about the latest green flooring options and get insightful information radiant floor heating, choosing the right flooring and FREE online design tools like Lumber Liquidators® Room Designer.
Sign up for our weekly Home Ideas e-newsletter featuring the latest products, tips and trends to help you build and design your dream home. Haven’t purchased your house plan yet, check out our weekly Dream Designs, featuring our editor’s favorite house designs.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder