House Plans With Gorgeous Kitchen Islands
It doesn’t matter the size or style of the house plan, all of our architects and designers feel that adding a kitchen island to their kitchen design is an integral element in creating a practical, enjoyable and gorgeous work zone.
To ensure that your kitchen is a clear expression of your taste and blends well with adjoining rooms and your home’s overall architectural style you’ll want to spend time selecting the right components to create a fabulous kitchen.
The first decision you’ll need to make about your kitchen is how you want it to look and function. Depending on your home’s architectural style, you may want a look that is inspired by European kitchens, contemporary themes or a more organic, casual design. There’s no shortage of design inspiration thanks to a multitude of kitchen showrooms, magazines and websites. And of course, just like borrowing recipes from friends and family, you can take the best elements from their kitchens and create your own custom look.
Our recent issue of Home Ideas focuses on helping you select the right kitchen island and countertop based on size, configuration, function and style. You can also browse our collection of Fabulous Kitchen Designs, featuring beautiful photography.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder