Homes Designed with Plenty of Storage
You can never have enough storage space for all your things. This is particularly true as you get older and start a family and expand your interests and activities. If you’re building a new home, now is the perfect time to assess all of your storage needs and make sure that your house plan can accommodate these needs before you begin construction. If not, sit with your designer or builder and have them modify your existing floor plan. One of the simplest ways to increase storage space in a new home is to modify existing closets and/or add additional closets. Closets not only improve your storage needs but will help keep you and your family organized in your new home. With the demand for additional storage space by homeowners, you’ll find most new house plans feature large, walk-in closets and additional storage spaces throughout the design.
Our most recent issue of Home Ideas features two new articles – Getting Organized: Storage Solutions and Ideas and Choosing Cabinetry for Your New Home, as well as the latest cabinetry and storage units for your bedroom, mudroom, bathroom, kitchen, great room and garage.
If you’re not receiving our free weekly e-newsletters, simply click here.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder