Homes Designed With A Mother's Touch
With Mother’s Day around the corner it is only fitting that we recognize the women who truly make a house a home. From the cozy living room filled with pictures and keepsakes to the sweet smells of a home cooked dinner in a well-designed kitchen to the worn rocking chair in the corner of a master suite overlooking the backyard – these are just a few of the special rooms that mother’s love to spend their time in.
It is no surprise that when it comes to building a home and selecting a house plan that over 60% of house plans are bought by woman. They know how much space they need in their new home to make it functional, yet appeal to their tastes. They know exactly what they need – a large kitchen with cooking area and breakfast counter, a large dining room for special occasions, an open floor plan with lots of room to makes changes down the road and an outdoor living space to host birthday parties. Every mother needs and wants more than one full bathroom so they can expedite their mornings with the kids and privately pamper themselves at night.
Our latest issue of Dream Designs is a nod to our female designers, who have taken their motherly instincts to the drawing board to create some of the most beautiful and practical house plans in our collection.
- The House Designers Helps Families in Crisis with Discounted House Plans
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder