Homes Designed for Baby Boomers
While many baby boomers are looking to down-size and prepare for retirement, most are just interested in finding the right-sized home so they can enjoy easy and economical living without sacrificing their needs and changing their lifestyle. For some, that may mean a small house plan with a large outdoor living space and open floor plan so they can still entertain and have room for the grandkids. For most, it means a home with lots of flexible spaces to accommodate overnight guests, a home office, entertainment/media room, and craft and hobby room.
One thing most home plans have in common for boomers are they are one-story or ranch house plans, have a large master suite, flexible living spaces and bonus rooms. You can enjoy browsing through our collection of small house plans, open floor plans, empty nester, one-story house plans and bonus room house plans.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Three Popular Cottage House Plans
- House Plans: One-Story Floor Plans
- Our Most Popular Small House Plans
- Best Small House Plans
- Small Green House Plans
- Small House Plan With Big Living
- Tiny Green House Plans
- Flexible & Fun Floor Plan
- Wonderful Ranch for One-Story Living