Great House Plan For Entertaining
If you love entertaining, then you will absolutely love this two-story house plan. It has a spacious gourmet kitchen that opens to a great room, which is wrapped by two large decks and a four season room. Whether you enjoy formal or casual dining or simply want to have a home with lots of social and entertaining potential – this home plan is certainly worth checking out.
There’s a game room that’s big enough to have a pool table and plenty of seating.
A large wet bar with countertop seating and built-in cabinetry.
A recreational room with a full home theater system.
A wine room designed to hold a very extensive collection and a cozy music room.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans