Great article on home exterior options
Every week I look forward to getting my Home Ideas e-newsletter from The House Designers. It always has interesting articles about home building tips and trends and products. Their writers must be very trendy since they find some of the most interesting topics to write about and the coolest information about building a new home. While I must confess, I havenâ€™t purchased a house plan yet — I have spent the last year creating a file from many of these articles and feel I am closer to deciding how I want to design my new home. Iâ€™m pretty sure that my husband and I can agree on a house plan by the end of the month. So far we have three that we really like, the Belle Demure Lorraine House Plan, which coincidentally was the feature house on this week’s Home Ideas, the Babcock House Plan and the Amboise House Plan in the log exterior.
Speaking of this week’s Home Ideas, I highly recommend checking out the latest ledgestone by Cultured Stone® and the insulated siding by Ply Gem’s® American Essence®. These are two really great looking and energy-efficient products. There was also a great article about the latest trends and styles available for home exteriors.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans