Go Green With ENERGY STAR House Plans
With Earth Day right around the corner it’s the perfect time to think about how you can incorporate green elements into your new or existing home. The House Designers is committed to providing homeowners and builders with affordable, sustainable house plans that take advantage of passive solar design and innovative green building products so you can save on utilities without sacrificing efficiency and aesthetics.
By building an energy efficient home you will not only be doing your part to reduce the strain on our natural resources, but provide your family with a safe, efficient home. In addition to offering the only collection of ENERGY STAR Approved House Plans, the editors at The House Designers provide weekly articles and tips to assist homeowners in understanding the benefits of building a green home.
Recent articles include: Saving Energy By Going Solar and Innovative Products to Insulate Your Home. For a complete list of articles please visit Product Ideas.
You can stay on top of all the latest home building trends, be the first to preview new house plans and review the newest most innovative building products as they hit the market simply by signing up for The House Designers FREE weekly e-newsletters.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- Learn About Home Efficiency on Earth Day | green house plans
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Benefits of Using Pre-Drawn Green House Plans
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Top Three Green House Plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans