Designing a beautiful, yet functional patio
As the trends towards creating a unique outdoor living space continues to grow, so does the interest in designing a beautiful, yet functional patio. Use your exterior space as an extension of your home by adding an outdoor living room, kitchen or spa. Amenities like fire pits and fireplaces, lighting and furniture and appliances add to your home’s value and time spent with family and friends. Read about some great tips to help ensure your patio is a reflection of your personal tastes and needs in the latest issue of Home Ideas.
And donâ€™t forget about the patio doors. Patio doors are becoming taller and wider, spanning the length and height of whole walls so your outdoor living space feels like a natural extension of your home. When it comes to patio doors, there are many new options for homeowners to choose from, like low-maintenance fiberglass that mimics the look of wood, architectural inspired-styles, decorative glass, custom colors and designs and energy efficient systems. Get inspired by our collection great outdoor living house plans.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans