Designed For Perfect Living
The Vida Carinosa is truly a gem in our collection of two-story house plans, which are less than 3,000 square feet. This home offers exceptional living and entertaining opportunities with its flexible/open living areas. Key features include a two-story family room with a fireplace and balcony, covered front and rear porches, library/media room, office, breakfast room, a grand staircase and a gourmet open kitchen that extends into the dining room and great room. The master suite is elegant and secluded with an enormous walk-in-closet, garden tub and shower.
You’ll love the detached two-car garage, which is connected by a breezeway and of course all the available bonus/flexible spaces to design a dream home that fits your lifestyle. This is one home that you will enjoy living in through all stages of your life.
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans