5 Stages of Home Remodeling
With another year over, now is great time to think about starting a remodeling project or a full home addition. No matter what size project you plan on tackling, you can expect to go through five distinct stages – planning, budgeting, demolition, construction and cleanup.
If you stay involved with each stage (even participate if the project allows) particularly product selection you can ensure your project stays on track, on budget and that you get exactly what you want. You can learn more about each stage in 5 Stages of Remodeling a new article by The House Designers.
You’ll want to check out the 12 Top Remodeling Trends for 2011, which was the results of a recent poll by The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- The House Designers Design House Plans for America’s Baby Boomers
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Show Homes
- The House Designers’ Design House Plans for New Home Market
- Top 3 Kitchen Trends for 2013 | house plans
- Get Your House Plans Emailed in Minutes with PDF Now! Program
- Plant a Green Roof: Feed 70 Chickens and Lower Your Bills | green house plans
- Pros and Cons of a Finished Basement Floor Plans
- Pros and Cons of Prefinished and Unfinished Hardwood Flooring | house plans
- Finding the Right House Plans and Home Builder
- Top Three Craftsman House Plans